Total Concentration

Here is our studio. It’s separate from the house and behind it are hundreds of acres of state forest. This is where I teach flute lessons & Earl writes his music.


Here is Earl. He’s working on a new arrangement and he’s VERY focused. I needed to ask him something, so I walked out back to the studio. 99% of the time he notices me. Here’s how he responds the other 1% of the time. You’re welcome.

In case my YouTube video doesn’t show up on Facebook, here is a link:


This is my gift to you. It makes me laugh every time. Feel free to share it with someone who could use a laugh. :)  No musicians were harmed in the making of this video.

WARNING: Do not startle any musicians with pacemakers.

About admin

Act. Love. Walk.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *